Home Forums Help & Support How to Transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to HUAWEI

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  inboxchester 6 days ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

polyetheneslaldy
    Participant

“I am thinking about buying one HUAWEI Mate 20. My iPhone 6, which is used for three years. There is a lot of data on iPhone 6. I don’t want to lose those data, but if I buy HUAWEI Mate 20, one is iOS system, one is Android system, can I transfer data from iPhone to HUAWEI? In the meantime, can I transfer data, especially the data in WhatsApp, one chat app, from iPhone to HUAWEI. I have to transfer it to the new phone. I don’t know if there is any way to transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to HUAWEI. If I can, I want to buy HUAWEI Mate 20.”

hangstimulate
    Participant

Plug your iPhone and HUAWEI to computer, you need take attention, if you want transfer WhatsApp messages from iPhone to HUAWEI, put the iPhone to the left where is the source, and put the HUAWEI in the right side, where is the destination, click on “ Flip ” to change the source and destination place.

inboxchester
    Participant

When you want backup WhatsApp messages to computer firstly, you can use this method, no data loss even if you have deleted WhatsApp messages in HUAWEI, and the operation is also very simple, backup firstly and then restore from backup.

polyetheneslaldy
    Participant

Back to the page of Eelphone Restore Social APP, because you have backed up WhatsApp messages in iPhone, now you need restore WhatsApp messages to HUAWEI via backup. So click on “ Restore WhatsApp Messages to Android device ” to move WhatsApp messages from iPhone to HUAWEI via backup.

hangstimulate
    Participant

So when you get a new phone, how to you take all these precious conversations with you? You don’t want to start afresh and lose all those memories, so let’s see how to take your WhatsApp messages with you wherever you go, whatever device you have!

inboxchester
    Participant

Before we get in to how to transfer whatsapp messages to a new phone, let’s see how to backup iPhone WhatsApp messages to your computer. This is essential if you want to save messages as PDF to send to somebody, or if you need to print out a conversation for a court case. You can do all of this and more with TouchCopy – let’s see how:

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.